Group Account Director
We want someone dedicated and passionate about developing a career in advertising.
Working on one of M&C Saatchi’s iconic accounts, you will get the chance to collectively produce some category breaking and creative winning work. As the Group Account Director, you will:
- Develop strong relationships with both senior and junior clients.
- Be the ‘go to’ person, responsive to client expectations and business requirements
- Create strategic communication frameworks for clients
- Efficiently recruit brilliant people to foster our culture
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with your team
- Key responsibility to orchestrate maximum effectiveness from individual campaigns, from brief through to implementation
- Develop fully integrated campaigns leveraging all disciplines including advertising, direct marketing and digital
- Manage and deliver monthly revenue forecasts
- Manage improvement of account profitability and for ways to grow the client business
- Identify, anticipate and communicate any risk and scope issues
Desired Skills and Experience
To keep this simple we want a brilliant Group Account Director, with experience in and who…
- Inspires and drives creative response.
- Actively collaborates and contributes ideas
- Leadership: Understanding, empathetic but charismatic
- Strategic knowledge: TV, radio, print production, sponsorships & other emerging media
- Digital: web, email, mobile and emerging digital media.
- DM techniques & CRM: cross-sell, up-sell, loyalty, referrals and tenure. Direct mail campaigns, newsletters, publications and inserts.
- Understands product lifecycles, customer and customer experience, information architecture, information design including functional specifications, sitemaps, wire-frames (storyboards), workflows and budgets
- New technologies and marketing concepts
- Business/Marketing/Technical degree/diploma or equivalent
- Min. 8 years in Account Service, Leadership, Project Management or marketing within Agency
- Worked in multi-disciplinary team environments
- Actual experience managing accounts and a team of people